Golden Age Home
Address: 3 St. Josephs Avenue, Kingston 3
Telephone: (876) 928-1017; 928-4312; 1(876) 618-0021
Fax: (876) 928-4575
Web Site: http://www.thegoldenagehome.com/index.php
The Golden Age Home is a Government owned company that has been operating in Kingston for almost twenty-five (25) years and was established to provide residential care and facilities for the indigent elderly of the parishes of Kingston and St. Andrew.
- Each resident is provided with his/her own bed and locker. Bathroom facilities are shared between seven to nine residents in a room.
- Three nutritous meals per day are provided. Special diets are available for those requiring it.
- There is a common room where residents can participate in games and other leisure activities.
- An active chapter of the Senior Citizen's Club that regularly organizes activities for residents in maintained at the Home
- Medical and dental services are available to residents.
- Freedom of worship is allowed. There are also religious services conducted at the Home for Saturday and Sunday worshippers.
- Residents enjoy a secure environment protected by a private Security Company.
- Supportive, courteous, well trained and experienced staff to provide for resident's needs.
- Fair treatment irrespective of religion, race or disability.
- Encouragement for participation in social, recreational, vocational, cultural and spiritual activities.
- Assistance in transacting personal business
- Visitors are always welcome, before 7:30p.m. daily