Rural Electrification Programme Ltd.
- Securing sustained funding for our projects and activities.
- Providing our customers with excellent and efficient service;
- Utilizing the best available technology;
- Developing our staff through training and offering opportunities for participation in a wide range of our activities and projects.
- Forging alliances and partnerships with competent organization and/or individuals to provide the resources to effectively execute our projects and programmes in a cost effective manner.
- Diversifying the scope of our engineering services.
- Striving to achieve teamwork and continuous improvement in all our activities.
Keith Garvey - General Manager
Samuel Marshall - Chief Engineer
Colton Smith - Financial Controller
Reverend Garnet Roper
Mr. Donovan Mitchell
Ms. Geraldine Wright
Mr. Claude Stewart
Dr. Stacey-Ann Wilson
Ms. Marsha Smikle
Ms. Camille Michaels
Mr. Derrick Dunn
Mr. Michael Parker
Mr. Wesley Saulter
Mr. Richard Rowe
Mr. Cordinal Beckford
Mr. Rohan Kiffin
Ms. Judith Marriott
*board appointed for one (1) year effective February 13, 2012*