The Liguanea Club is the home of squash in Jamaica. Not only does the Kingston club have the required facilities for the sport, but also it is the location of the Jamaica Squash Association.
- 6 courts at the Liguanea Club,
- 2 each at the University of the West Indies (UWI) and Constant Spring Golf Club, and
- 1 at the University of Technology (UTECH).
There are also courts at the following hotels:
- the Half Moon Hotel in Montego Bay,
- Swept Away Couples in Negril
- Hedonism II Resorts in Negril, and
- Sandals Whitehouse in Westmoreland
Jamaica Squash Association
Phone: 876-618-0050 Fax: 876-618-8274